Property Owners & Investors

Specialist policy aimed at Property owners &/or Investors. Cover is provided for buildings, contents of common parts, other contents, where needed, loss of rent and property owners liability. Insurers normally automatically provide additional covers to cater for the needs of property owners such as temporary alternative accommodation, damage to landscaped grounds and others.